As an Accredited and Experienced Counsellor and Psychotherapist, my primary focus is always to work with your interests at the forefront.
- Accredited Counsellor and Psychotherapist by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (member ref: 566477). As such I work within their Ethical Framework for Good Practise which can be viewed in full by clicking on: –www.bacp.co.uk/ethical_framework/– or you can simply e-mail me and I shall forward a copy to you.
- An affiliated counsellor with 12 Employee Assistance Programmes (EAP’s). EAP’s provide confidential support for employees of organisations from councils to small enterprises to large corporates.
- Registered with 3 major private healthcare providers offering therapy to their members.
- A registered provider of complimentary therapy with the NHS (National Independent Provider Code – 8GT71)
- Fully trained EMDR Practitioner
- Fully insured for Professional Indemnity by Royal and Sun Alliance.
- A Counsellor for a Walsall Counselling agency providing counselling for the residents of the Borough of Walsall and providing counselling for young people in secondary schools
I have always been passionate about promoting mental health. In my mid-twenties, I was seeking a vocation that gave me true purpose in an area of genuine interest and where I could apply my competencies. This lead me to I begin training as a psychotherapist in 2003. Over the next 4 years, I undertook voluntary roles helping young people in drug prevention agency and vulnerable adult at a homeless hostel whilst studying and maintaining a full-time job.
Over the last 14 years, I have worked with many organisations and with hundreds of individuals. I believe that all therapy is very personal and has to fit with you, therefore my primary focus is always to work with your interests at the forefront. This means that I look to provide a caring and accepting environment where we can work together to fulfil you aims of therapy. As I bring knowledge, expertise and experience as a psychotherapist, you bring your knowledge, expertise and experience of being You.
I continue to professionally develop in a number of ways by endless reading, attending courses and workshops, undertaking additional qualification, regular supervision, peer support and open and honest self-reflection. These practises help to ensure that I remain competent, compassionate and able to work at the highest possible standard.
I work with a diverse range of clients with the aim of fulfilling their requirements of therapy.
All you need to do is just send us a message via the form below.